Type: LRNOTParty: Notice of hearing on June 24th, 2021County: PulaskiCase Number: June 24th HearingAttorney/Contact: Monte Moore
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING. On June 24, 2021, at 4:00 p.m., in the Kendall Center at Philander Smith College, 900 W. Daisy L. Gatson Bates Drive, pursuant to the provisions of Section 31 and 36 of the Code of Ordinances, the Little Rock Planning Commission will hold a public hearing on various proposals for the following properties:
1. S-1897 – Carter Lane Estates Subdivision – Preliminary Plat; located at 4109 Carter Lane.
2. S-1424-K – Sienna Lake, Phase 3, Block 3 – Preliminary Plat; located at Southwestern Corner of Sienna Lake Drive and West lake Lane.
3. Z-9578 – The Anthony School - Conditional Use Permit; located at 7711/7715/7717 Ohio Street.
4. Z-9577 – Dunnahoo Multi-Sectional Manufactured Home – Conditional Use Permit; located at 11305 Sardis Road.
5. Z-9584 – LE Holdings, LLC Duplex – Conditional Use Permit; located at 3004 South Izard Street.
6. Z-9586 – Stephensville Park Duplexes – Conditional Use Permit; located on the South side of West 15th Street, between Valmar Street and Brown Street.
7. Z-8181-A – PDP Creations, LLC Accessory Dwelling – Conditional Use Permit; located at 5120 F Street.
8. Z-9585 – Rosemary Villas at Chenal – PRD; located at the Northwest Corner of Rahling Road and Kanis Road.
9. LA-0092 – Cypress Bend Properties – Advanced Grading Variance; located at the Northwest Corner of Rahling Road and Kanis Road.
10. A-339 – Cypress Bend Kanis Annexation to the City of Little Rock of approximately 33.7 acres of land located along and north of Kanis Road, between Rahling Road and Denny Road (approximately the 18100 through 18500 blocks of Kanis Road).
11. Z-9298-A – Stephens Laundromat - Conditional Use Permit; located at 8420 Scott Hamilton Drive.
12. Z-5817-K – Cantrell West Retail Center – PCD; located at 15122 Cantrell Road.
Interested parties may participate in the public hearing to be held at the above-mentioned place and time, by registering in-person at the public hearing, or in one of the following ways:
No later than 24 hours prior to the public hearing time, email written comments/written statement to firstname.lastname@example.org, including associated item name(s) or case number(s.) The comments/statements will be submitted for consideration to the Planning Commission.
No later than 24 hours prior to the public hearing time, email email@example.com and disclose: a) email address, to receive a WebEx meeting invitation for live interactive video participation, and; b) telephone number suitable for texting. Prior to the public hearing, you will receive the WebEx meeting invitation, and will be texted only if connection difficulties are encountered before or during the public hearing.
As stated above, individuals wishing to participate in the public hearing in person may do so, however, social distancing will be practiced at all times. Persons will be allowed into the public hearing room under guidance of City staff and only during the hearing item(s) for which they are registered. Registration cards will be available from City staff members at the public hearing sit and interested parties may otherwise register and participate as described above.
Project applications and related information is available for visual review in the Department of Planning and Development, 723 West Markham, Little Rock, Arkansas. Interested parties are invited to contact the Planning and Development Department by phone at (501) 371-4790 to discuss application details or make arrangements to review available information.
The City of Little Rock complies with all civil rights provisions of federal laws and related authorities that prohibit discrimination in programs and activities receiving federal financial assistance. The City of Little Rock does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, income status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, political opinions or affiliation, in admission or access to and treatment in the City's programs and activities, as well as the city's hiring or employment practices. Complaints of alleged discrimination and inquiries regarding the City's nondiscrimination policies may be directed to: Title VI Coordinator, 500 West Markham Street, Little Rock, AR 72201, 501- 371-4583.
This notice is available from the Title VI Coordinator in large print or recording. Free language assistance for those with Limited English Proficiency is available upon request.
La ciudad de Little Rock cumple con todas las disposiciones de derechos civiles de los estatutos federales y autoridades relacionadas que prohiben la discriminacion en programas y actividades que reciben asistencia financiera federal. La ciudad de Little Rock no discrimina por motivos de raza, color, credo, religion, sexo, origen nacional, edad, discapacidad, estado de ingresos, estado civil, orientacion sexual, identidad de genero, informacion genetica, las opiniones politicas o afiliacion, en la admision o acceso y tratamiento en los programas y actividades de la ciudad, asi como de contratacion de empleados de la ciudad. Las quejas de supuesta discriminacion y consultas sobre la politica antidiscriminatoria de la ciudad pueden ser dirigidas a Coordinador del Titulo VI, 500 West Markham Street, Little Rock, AR 72201, 501-371-4583.
GIVEN UNDER MY HAND THIS 1ST DAY OF JUNE, 2021.
Monte Moore, Development Administrator, Department of Planning and Development