Popular Stories :
- There are plenty of advantages to living in a small town, not the least of which is heading out on a Saturday morning to your favorite store on the town square and running into friends and familiar faces.
- The University of Arkansas at Little Rock William H. Bowen School of Law has received more than $1 million that will create a more affordable pathway to a law degree for Pulaski County residents and future law students who want to practice law in the county.
- Born in Little Rock, Ark., at St. Vincent Hospital like most people in those days, Jay Edwards did not come into the world with pen and ink in hand, although those who know him now might be surprised to hear that.
- In 2008 a near mint condition Honus Wagner baseball card was sold at auction for a record $2.8 million to Ken Kendrick, owner of the Arizona Diamondbacks baseball team, making it the most expensive and famous baseball card in history.
- At some point in a chef’s career, the dream of pursuing a passion project floats to the surface. Maybe that thought revolves around starting a line of salsas, opening a catering concept, or even producing a full line of specialized French-inspired pastries.
- This year #GivingTuesday falls on Nov. 28 – the Tuesday after Thanksgiving. On this globally recognized day of giving, social media offers a platform for organizations to address local issues and bring about change in communities.
- On Tuesday, Nov. 7, judges, lawyers and mental health advocates gathered at Robinson Hall in downtown Little Rock for the Arkansas Judges and Lawyers Assistance Program’s (JLAP) annual Advocates Dinner.
- “Dedicated to those who dream of flying
and viewing our earth from different perspectives.”
~ Tim Donar, Arkansas State Parks
- The winery business in Arkansas has grown dramatically in the past 15 years.
- A University of Arkansas at Little Rock student spent his summer interning at the NASA Langley Research Center in Norfolk, Virginia.