Popular Stories :
- Final $2 Trillion stimulus
offers $1,250 check to most Americans,
extra $350 billion in forgivable
bridge loans to small business owners
- The Daily Record staff is compiling a comprehensive list of COVID-19 resources for small business owners and companies in Central Arkansas.
- As Gov. Asa Hutchinson called for the closure of Arkansas’ three casinos for two weeks to key large crowds at bay, the Arkansas Legislature and most government offices are shutting down for the foreseeable future as the state takes steps to mitigate the economic and social impact of the spread of the coronavirus.
- NAR, local realtors say most homebuyers now find home online
- Gov. Asa Hutchinson on Wednesday (March 11) confirmed Arkansas’ first presumptive positive case of coronavirus, known as COVID-19, during a press conference at the State Capitol.
- Statewide efforts have pushed third grade reading proficiency up 38 percent
- Several Arkansas municipalities, nonprofits, state agencies and other non-tax entities are now taking advantage of new legislation enacted into law last summer to speed up the adoption of sun-powered solar energy project statewide in 2020.
- Encore Healthcare and Rehabilitation at West Little Rock, a senior care community offering long-term care and short-term rehabilitation services, hosted a ribbon cutting ceremony on February 13 to mark its official rebranding from its former name, Pleasant Valley Nursing and Rehabilitation.
- The two veteran candidates running for Position 4 on the Arkansas Supreme Court agree that the most qualified and experienced should be elected to the state’s highest court.
- Sixteen local game enthusiasts took part in Global Game Jam 2020 from Jan. 31 to Feb. 2 at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock.