Type: LRNOTParty: Notice of hearing on August 27, 2020County: PulaskiCase Number: S-1877 - Quick TripAttorney: Monte Moore
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
On August 27, 2020, at 4:00 p.m., in the William Grant Still Ballroom of the Robinson Center, 426 West Markham Street, pursuant to the provisions of Section 31 and 36 of the Code of Ordinances, the Little Rock Planning Commission will hold a public hearing on various proposals for the following properties:
1. S-1877 – Quik Trip 7211 – Preliminary Plat; located at Interstate 30 and Otter Creek Road.
2. Z-4807-R – Lot 1, Wellington Park – PD-O; located at 2113 Wellington Village Road.
3. Z-7500-G – Hamilton Apartments – PD-R; located immediately north of 14524-14810 Cantrell Road.
4. Z-8411-A – Harrell Rooming/Boarding House, Bed and Breakfast and meeting facility – PRD; located at 3221 W. Markham Street.
5. Z-9524 – Woodland Park Addition – PRD; located at 13701 Kanis Road.
6. Z-9525 – Mountain Park Addition – PRD; located along N. Polk and N. Taylor Streets, at Cantrell Road.
7. The Little Rock Planning Commission will consider an ‘Intent to Rezone’ resolution for the extra-territorial area (Planning Area) south and east of the City Limits. This covers all the following sections (or portions thereof) between the currently zoning boundary of the City of Little Rock and the City of Little Planning Boundary: In Township-1-North, Range-12-West Sections 24-27, 33-36; Township-1-North, Range-11-West, Sections 19-23, 26-33; Township-1-South, Range-11-West, Section 5-7; Township-1-South, Range-12-West, Sections 1-5, 7-12, 14-22, 29-30; Township-1-South, Range-13-West, Sections 12-14.
Interested parties may participate in the public hearing to be held at the above-mentioned place and time, by registering in-person at the public hearing, or in one of the following ways:
• No later than 24 hours prior to the public hearing time, email written comments/written statement to firstname.lastname@example.org, including associated item name(s) or case number(s.) The comments/statement will be read for consideration by the Planning Commission at the public hearing.
• No later than 24 hours prior to the public hearing time, email email@example.com and disclose: a) email address, to receive a WebEx meeting invitation for live interactive video participation, and; b) telephone number suitable for texting. Prior to the public hearing, you will receive the WebEx meeting invitation, and will be texted only if connection difficulties are encountered before or during the public hearing.
As stated above, individuals wishing to participate in the public hearing in person may do so, however, social distancing will be practiced at all times. Persons will be allowed into the public hearing room under guidance of City staff and only during the hearing item(s) for which they are registered. Registration cards will be available from City staff members at the public hearing site, and interested parties may otherwise register and participate as described above.
Project applications and related information is available for visual review in the Department of Planning and Development, 723 West Markham, Little Rock, Arkansas. Interested parties are invited to contact the Planning and Development Department by phone at (501) 371-4790 to discuss application details or make arrangements to review available information.
The City of Little Rock complies with all civil rights provisions of federal laws and related authorities that prohibit discrimination in programs and activities receiving federal financial assistance. The City of Little Rock does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, income status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, political opinions or affiliation, in admission or access to and treatment in the City’s programs and activities, as well as the city’s hiring or employment practices. Complaints of alleged discrimination and inquiries regarding the City’s nondiscrimination policies may be directed to: Title VI Coordinator, 500 West Markham Street, Little Rock, AR 72201, 501-371-4583.
This notice is available from the Title VI Coordinator in large print or recording. Free language assistance for those with Limited English Proficiency is available upon request.
La ciudad de Little Rock cumple con todas las disposiciones de derechos civiles de los estatutos federales y autoridades relacionadas que prohíben la discriminación en programas y actividades que reciben asistencia financiera federal. La ciudad de Little Rock no discrimina por motivos de raza, color, credo, religión, sexo, origen nacional, edad, discapacidad, estado de ingresos, estado civil, orientación sexual, identidad de género, información genética, las opiniones políticas o afiliación, en la admisión o acceso y tratamiento en los programas y actividades de la ciudad, así como de contratación de empleados de la ciudad. Las quejas de supuesta discriminación y consultas sobre la política antidiscriminatoria de la ciudad pueden ser dirigidas a Coordinador del Título VI, 500 West Markham Street, Little Rock, AR 72201, 501-371-4583.
GIVEN UNDER MY HAND THIS 20TH DAY OF JULY, 2020.
Monte Moore, Development Administrator, Department of Planning and Development