Type: LRNOTParty: Notice of hearing on August 12, 2021County: PulaskiCase Number: August 12, 2012 HearingAttorney/Contact: Monte Moore
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING. On August 12, 2021, at 4:00 p.m., at the Centre at University Park, 6401 W. 12th Street, pursuant to the provisions of Sections 31 and 36 of the Code of Ordinances, the Little Rock Planning Commission will hold a public hearing on various proposals for the following properties:
1. Z-5817-K – Cantrell West Retail Center – PCD; located at 15122 Cantrell Road.
2. Z-9480-A – Integrated Psych Solutions – Revised POD; located at 218 N. McKinley.
3. Z-9595 – The Octonary – PD-R; located at the Southeast corner of East 16th Street and Barber Street.
4. S-1896-A – Ada Lane Subdivision – Revised Preliminary Plat; located at 718 Ada Lane.
5. S-1898 – Crystal Valley Trails – Preliminary Plat; located at 15404 Crystal Valley Road.
6. S-1899 – 17815 Cantrell Road Addition– Preliminary Plat; located at 17815 Cantrell Road.
7. S-1900 – Pleasant Run Subdivision – Preliminary Plat; located at the Northeast corner of Walnut Grove Road and Burlingame Road.
8. Z-9600 – Jackson Day Care Family Home – Special Use Permit; located at 6824 Fairfield Drive.
9. Z-2200-A – JPL Construction Townhomes – Conditional Use Permit; located at the West side of N. Pierce Street, between “B” and “C” Streets.
10. A-340 and Z-9601 – Amazon Zeuber Annexation to the City of Little Rock and zoning to I-3 Heavy Industrial District of approximately 162 acres of land located along Zeuber Road (approximately the 5800 through 7000 blocks of Zeuber Road); being a portion of the SW1/4 of the NE1/4 & SE1/4 of Section 20. T-I-N. R-11-W; a portion of the W ½ of the SW1/4 of Section 21,T-1-N. R-11-W; Pulaski County, Arkansas.
Interested parties may participate in the public hearing to be held at the above-mentioned place and time, by registering in-person at the public hearing, or in one of the following ways:
No later than 24 hours prior to the public hearing time, email written comments/written statement to firstname.lastname@example.org, including associated item name(s) or case number(s.) The comments/statements will be submitted for consideration to the Planning Commission.
No later than 24 hours prior to the public hearing time, email email@example.com and disclose: a) email address, to receive a WebEx meeting invitation for live interactive video participation, and; b) telephone number suitable for texting. Prior to the public hearing, you will receive the WebEx meeting invitation, and will be texted only if connection difficulties are encountered before or during the public hearing.
As stated above, individuals wishing to participate in the public hearing in person may do so, however, social distancing will be practiced at all times. Persons will be allowed into the public hearing room under guidance of City staff and only during the hearing item(s) for which they are registered. Registration cards will be available from City staff members at the public hearing sit and interested parties may otherwise register and participate as described above.
Project applications and related information is available for visual review in the Department of Planning and Development, 723 West Markham, Little Rock, Arkansas. Interested parties are invited to contact the Planning and Development Department by phone at (501) 371-4790 to discuss application details or make arrangements to review available information.
The City of Little Rock complies with all civil rights provisions of federal laws and related authorities that prohibit discrimination in programs and activities receiving federal financial assistance. The City of Little Rock does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, income status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, political opinions or affiliation, in admission or access to and treatment in the City's programs and activities, as well as the city's hiring or employment practices. Complaints of alleged discrimination and inquiries regarding the City's nondiscrimination policies may be directed to: Title VI Coordinator, 500 West Markham Street, Little Rock, AR 72201, 501- 371-4583.
This notice is available from the Title VI Coordinator in large print or recording. Free language assistance for those with Limited English Proficiency is available upon request.
La ciudad de Little Rock cumple con todas las disposiciones de derechos civiles de los estatutos federales y autoridades relacionadas que prohiben la discriminacion en programas y actividades que reciben asistencia financiera federal. La ciudad de Little Rock no discrimina por motivos de raza, color, credo, religion, sexo, origen nacional, edad, discapacidad, estado de ingresos, estado civil, orientacion sexual, identidad de genero, informacion genetica, las opiniones politicas o afiliacion, en la admision o acceso y tratamiento en los programas y actividades de la ciudad, asi como de contratacion de empleados de la ciudad. Las quejas de supuesta discriminacion y consultas sobre la politica antidiscriminatoria de la ciudad pueden ser dirigidas a Coordinador del Titulo VI, 500 West Markham Street, Little Rock, AR 72201, 501-371-4583.
GIVEN UNDER MY HAND THIS 9TH DAY OF JULY, 2021.
Monte Moore, Development Administrator, Department of Planning and Development