Type: LRNOTParty: Notice of Public Hearing on December 9, 2021- LU2021-19-04County: PulaskiAttorney/Contact: Monte Moore
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING - On December 9, 2021, at 4:00 p.m., at the Centre at University Park, 6401 W. 12th Street, pursuant to the provisions of Sections 31 and 36 of the Code of Ordinances, the Little Rock Planning Commission will hold a public hearing on various proposals for the following properties:
1. LU2021-19-04 Land Use Amendment from O to C; located at the Southeast corner of Chenal Parkway and Chenal Valley Drive.
2. Z-9606 Rezoning from MF-24 and O-2 to C-3; located at the Southeast corner of Chenal Parkway and Chenal Valley Drive.
3. Z-9624 Washington Manufactured Home – Conditional Use Permit; located at 17220 Crystal Valley Road.
4. S-1900-A Pleasant Run Subdivision – Revised Preliminary Plat; located at the Northeast corner of Walnut Grove Road and Burlingame Road.
5. G-23-481 Jack Stephens Drive – Right-of-Way Abandonment; located South of Plateau Street to West 6th Street.
6. Z-9638 Phillips Duplexes – Conditional Use Permit; located at 3200 and 3210 Malloy Street.
7. Z-9639 Christian Manufactured Homes – Conditional Use Permit; located at 7815 Barrett Road.
8. Z-9632 Rezoning from I-2 to C-3; located at 7900 Colonel Glenn Road.
9. Z-9636 Rezoning from R-2 to C-3; located at 11921 Kanis Road.
10. Z-9637 Rezoning from R-2 to I-2 and OS; located in the 8700 Block of Interstate 30 (south side).
11. Z-4807-T The Vista – PRD; located at the Southwest corner of Rahling Road and Champagnolle Drive.
12. Z-7786-C Dennis Properties – Revised Long-form PCD; located at 11421 Stagecoach Road.
13. Z-7965-A Hayes Properties Enterprises – PCD; located at 1417 S. Park Street.
14. Z-8278-B The District at Midtown – Revised Long-form PCD (Lot 15); located at 500 S. University Avenue.
15. Z-9634 Greenich Properties – PD-R; located at 3717 West Capitol Avenue.
16. Z-9640 PB General Holdings – PD-C; located at 1105 Fair Park Blvd.
17. Z-9642 Splash Carwash – PD-C; located at 18021 Cantrell Road.
18. South End Neighborhood Plan Update
19. LU2021-10-01: A land use plan amendment in the Boyle Park Planning District, requesting a change to the future land use map at a 5.9 acre site located east of John Barrow Road at the northeast corner of Colonel Glen Road and Potter Street from Light Industrial (LI) to Commercial (C).
Interested parties may participate in the public hearing to be held at the above-mentioned place and time, by registering in-person at the public hearing, or in one of the following ways:
a. No later than 24 hours prior to the public hearing time, email written comments/written statement to firstname.lastname@example.org, including associated item name(s) or case number(s.) The comments/statements will be submitted for consideration to the Planning Commission.
No later than 24 hours prior to the public hearing time, email email@example.com and disclose: a) email address, to receive a WebEx meeting invitation for live interactive video participation, and; b) telephone number suitable for texting. Prior to the public hearing, you will receive the WebEx meeting invitation, and will be texted only if connection difficulties are encountered before or during the public hearing.
As stated above, individuals wishing to participate in the public hearing in person may do so, however, social distancing will be practiced at all times. Persons will be allowed into the public hearing room under guidance of City staff and only during the hearing item(s) for which they are registered. Registration cards will be available from City staff members at the public hearing sit and interested parties may otherwise register and participate as described above.
Project applications and related information is available for visual review in the Department of Planning and Development, 723 West Markham, Little Rock, Arkansas. Interested parties are invited to contact the Planning and Development Department by phone at (501) 371-4790 to discuss application details or make arrangements to review available information.
The City of Little Rock complies with all civil rights provisions of federal laws and related authorities that prohibit discrimination in programs and activities receiving federal financial assistance. The City of Little Rock does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, income status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, political opinions or affiliation, in admission or access to and treatment in the City's programs and activities, as well as the city's hiring or employment practices. Complaints of alleged discrimination and inquiries regarding the City's nondiscrimination policies may be directed to: Title VI Coordinator, 500 West Markham Street, Little Rock, AR 72201, 501- 371-4583.
This notice is available from the Title VI Coordinator in large print or recording. Free language assistance for those with Limited English Proficiency is available upon request.
La ciudad de Little Rock cumple con todas las disposiciones de derechos civiles de los estatutos federales y autoridades relacionadas que prohiben la discriminacion en programas y actividades que reciben asistencia financiera federal. La ciudad de Little Rock no discrimina por motivos de raza, color, credo, religion, sexo, origen nacional, edad, discapacidad, estado de ingresos, estado civil, orientacion sexual, identidad de genero, informacion genetica, las opiniones politicas o afiliacion, en la admision o acceso y tratamiento en los programas y actividades de la ciudad, asi como de contratacion de empleados de la ciudad. Las quejas de supuesta discriminacion y consultas sobre la politica antidiscriminatoria de la ciudad pueden ser dirigidas a Coordinador del Titulo VI, 500 West Markham Street, Little Rock, AR 72201, 501-371-4583. GIVEN UNDER MY HAND THIS 15TH DAY OF DECEMBER, 2021, Monte Moore - Development Administrator, Department of Planning and Development. DR1T- 11/23/21