Type: NOTParty: Notice of Public Hearing on July 14, 2022County: PulaskiAttorney/Contact: Monte Moore
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING-On July 14, 2022, at 4:00 p.m., in the Centre at University Park, 6401 W. 12th Street, pursuant to the provisions of Sections 31 and 36 of the Code of Ordinances, the Little Rock Planning Commission will hold a public hearing on various proposals for the following properties:
1. S-1930 - Harley Lane Minor Subdivision – Final Plat, located on the West side of Arch Street Pike, approximately 0.46 mile south of W. 65th Street.
2. Z-8142-C - PDC Development Co. – Conditional Use Permit, located at 4124 S. Shackleford Road
3. Z-9692 - JRJ Building, LLC Duplex – Conditional Use Permit, located at 1504 S. Valentine Street
4. Z-9698 - Christ Community Church – Conditional Use Permit, located at the Northeast corner of Chenal Pkwy and Chenal Valley Drive
5. Z-9696 - Rezoning from R-2 to C-4, located at 12297 Interstate 30
6. Z-9536-A - Woodlands Valley – Revised PRD, located on the South side of Cooper Orbit Road at Kanis Road
7. Z-9695 - The Villas at Autumn Road – PRD, located at 400-412 Autumn Road
8. A-341/Z-9699 - Thibault Zeuber Annexation to the City of Little Rock and zoning to I-3 Heavy Industrial District of approximately 23.26 acres of land located at the northwest corner of Thibault and Zeuber Roads); being a portion of the NW ¼ of the SE ¼ of Section 21. T-1-N. R-11-W; Pulaski County, Arkansas.
9. Z-9681 - Rezoning from I-2 to I-3, located on the East side of Thayer Street (2000 Block)
10. Z-9689 - Rezoning from R-2 to R-4, located at 13506 Alexander Road
11. Discussion Item: “Complete Streets: Bicycle Plan”
12. Zoning Ordinance Amendment to add Short-Term Rental.
Interested parties may participate in the public hearing to be held at the above-mentioned time, by registering in one of the following ways:
a. No later than 24 hours prior to the public hearing time, email written comments/written statement to firstname.lastname@example.org, including associated item name(s) or case number(s). The comments/statements will be submitted for consideration to the Planning Commission.
b. The meeting may be attended in person. The meeting will be held in the Centre at University Park, 6401 W. 12th Street. The meeting will begin at 4:00 p.m.
For further information on meeting protocol, you may contact the Department of Planning and Development staff at (501) 371-4790, between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Project applications and related information is available for visual review in the Department of Planning and Development, 723 West Markham, Little Rock, Arkansas. Interested parties are invited to contact the Planning and Development Department by phone at (501) 371-4790 to discuss application details or make arrangements to review available information.
The City of Little Rock complies with all civil rights provisions of federal laws and related authorities that prohibit discrimination in programs and activities receiving federal financial assistance. The City of Little Rock does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, income status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, political opinions or affiliation, in admission or access to and treatment in the City's programs and activities, as well as the city's hiring or employment practices. Complaints of alleged discrimination and inquiries regarding the City's nondiscrimination policies may be directed to: Title VI Coordinator, 500 West Markham Street, Little Rock, AR 72201, 501- 371-4583.
This notice is available from the Title VI Coordinator in large print or recording. Free language assistance for those with Limited English Proficiency is available upon request.
La ciudad de Little Rock cumple con todas las disposiciones de derechos civiles de los estatutos federales y autoridades relacionadas que prohiben la discriminacion en programas y actividades que reciben asistencia financiera federal. La ciudad de Little Rock no discrimina por motivos de raza, color, credo, religion, sexo, origen nacional, edad, discapacidad, estado de ingresos, estado civil, orientacion sexual, identidad de genero, informacion genetica, las opiniones politicas o afiliacion, en la admision o acceso y tratamiento en los programas y actividades de la ciudad, asi como de contratacion de empleados de la ciudad. Las quejas de supuesta discriminacion y consultas sobre la politica antidiscriminatoria de la ciudad pueden ser dirigidas a Coordinador del Titulo VI, 500 West Markham Street, Little Rock, AR 72201, 501-371-4583.GIVEN UNDER MY HAND THIS 13TH DAY OF JUNE, 2022. Monte Moore, Development Administrator, Department of Planning and Development DR1T- 06/21/22