Type: LRNOTParty: Notice of Public Hearing on October 13, 2022County: PulaskiAttorney/Contact: Monte Moore
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING-On October 13, 2022, at 4:00 p.m., in the Centre at University Park, 6401 W. 12th Street, pursuant to the provisions of Section 31 and 36 of the Code of Ordinances, the Little Rock Planning Commission will hold a public hearing on various proposals for the following properties:
1. Z-9714 – Haynes Bed & Breakfast – Special Use Permit, located at 6901 Shamrock Drive.
2. Z-9724 - Hobbs Duplex #1 – Conditional Use Permit, located at 1011 S. Woodrow Street.
3. Z-9725 - Hobbs Duplex #2 – Conditional Use Permit, located at 1021 S. Woodrow Street.
4. Z-9726 – FT Investments, LLC Beauty Shop – Conditional Use Permit, located at 6105 Father Tribou Street.
5. Z-9727 – Danforth Accessory Dwelling – Conditional Use Permit, located at 222 Rosetta Street.
6. Z-6973-I – Lots 2 & 3 The Villages at Colonel Glenn – Revised PCD, located at 12121 Colonel Glenn Road.
7. Z-9715 – August Renewals – Hyde Park Project – PRD, located at the Southeast Corner of W. 26th Street and Jefferson Street.
8. S-867-O(9) – Miramont Circle – Preliminary Plat, located at the West end of Miramont Blvd., West of Chenal Valley Drive.
9. Z-9717 – Powell Short-Term Rental – PD-C, located at 3 Dove Circle.
10. LU2022-01 – Land Use Plan Map Amendment in the Southeast Extra-Territory Area changing approximately 4700 acres from, Agriculture (A), Residential Low Density (RL), Residential Medium Density (RM), Mixed Use (MX), Neighborhood Commercial (NC), Commercial (C), Light Industrial (LI), Industrial (I), Service Trades District (STD), Mining (M), Public Institutional (PI), Park/Open Space (PK/OS) to Residential Low Density (RL), Residential Medium Density (RM), Mobile Home Park (MH), Mixed Use (MX), Office (O), Neighborhood Commercial (NC), Light Industrial (LI), Industrial (I), Mining (M), Public Institutional (PI), and Park/Open Space (PK/OS)
11. An amendment to various sub-section of ‘Division 13-Hillcrest Design Overlay District’ of the Little Rock Code Chapter 36 – Zoning, Article V – District Regulations.
12. Z-9680-A – Rock City Wraps – PD-C, located at 11415 West Markham Street.
Interested parties may participate in the public hearing to be held at the above-mentioned place and time, by registering in-person at the public hearing, or in one of the following ways:
a. No later than 24 hours prior to the public hearing time, email written comments/written statement to firstname.lastname@example.org, including associated item name(s) or case number(s.) The comments/statements will be submitted for consideration to the Planning Commission.
b. The meeting may be attended in person. The meeting will be held in the Centre at University Park, 6401 W. 12th Street. The meeting will begin at 4:00 p.m. For further information on meeting protocol, you may contact the Department of Planning and Development staff at (501) 371-4790, between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Project applications and related information is available for visual review in the Department of Planning and Development, 723 West Markham, Little Rock, Arkansas. Interested parties are invited to contact the Planning and Development Department by phone at (501) 371-4790 to discuss application details or make arrangements to review available information.
The City of Little Rock complies with all civil rights provisions of federal laws and related authorities that prohibit discrimination in programs and activities receiving federal financial assistance. The City of Little Rock does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, income status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, political opinions or affiliation, in admission or access to and treatment in the City's programs and activities, as well as the city's hiring or employment practices. Complaints of alleged discrimination and inquiries regarding the City's nondiscrimination policies may be directed to: Title VI Coordinator, 500 West Markham Street, Little Rock, AR 72201, 501- 371-4583.
This notice is available from the Title VI Coordinator in large print or recording. Free language assistance for those with Limited English Proficiency is available upon request.
La ciudad de Little Rock cumple con todas las disposiciones de derechos civiles de los estatutos federales y autoridades relacionadas que prohiben la discriminacion en programas y actividades que reciben asistencia financiera federal. La ciudad de Little Rock no discrimina por motivos de raza, color, credo, religion, sexo, origen nacional, edad, discapacidad, estado de ingresos, estado civil, orientacion sexual, identidad de genero, informacion genetica, las opiniones politicas o afiliacion, en la admision o acceso y tratamiento en los programas y actividades de la ciudad, asi como de contratacion de empleados de la ciudad. Las quejas de supuesta discriminacion y consultas sobre la politica antidiscriminatoria de la ciudad pueden ser dirigidas a Coordinador del Titulo VI, 500 West Markham Street, Little Rock, AR 72201, 501-371-4583. GIVEN UNDER MY HAND THIS 12TH DAY OF SEPTEMBER, 2022. Monte Moore, Development Administrator, Department of Planning and Development DR1T- 09/20/22