Type: LRNOTParty: Notice of Public HearingCounty: PulaskiAttorney/Contact: Monte Moore
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING-On June 8, 2023, at 4:00 p.m., in the Centre at University Park, 6401 W. 12th Street, pursuant to the provisions of Section 31 and 36 of the Code of Ordinances, the Little Rock Planning Commission will hold a public hearing on various proposals for the following properties:
1. Z-9760 – Reding Properties – Short-Term Rental – PCD, located at 1117 Kavanaugh Boulevard.
2. Z-9761 – McGrath 1 – Short-Term Rental – PCD, located at 407 N. Van Buren Street.
3. Z-9762 – McGrath 2 – Short-Term Rental – PCD, located at 710 Beechwood Street.
4. Z-9766 – Moreno Event Center – PCD, located at 13008 West Markham Street.
5. Z-9769 – Socios, LLC – Short-Term Rental – PD-C, located at 4401-4405 Lee Avenue.
6. Z-9772 – Artis – Short-Term Rental – PD-C, located at 48 Dartmouth Drive.
7. S-867-W(9) – Lots 1A-3B, Tract 1, Chenal Valley – Preliminary Plat, located on the East side of Chenal Parkway, North of Rahling Road.
8. S-867-X(9) – Lots 6A-7B, Tract 1, Chenal Valley – Preliminary Plat, located on the North side of Rahling Road at Rahling Circle.
9. S-867-Y(9) – Lots 2R-6, Tract 6, Chenal Valley – Preliminary Plat, located at the Northwest corner of Rahling Road and Chenal Valley Drive.
10. Z-2255-C – J Hook Towing – Conditional Use Permit, located at 5809 S. University Avenue.
11. Z-9788 – Lovelace Daycare – Conditional Use Permit, located at 8704 Oman Road.
12. Z-9794 – Arium Development Duplexes – Conditional Use Permit, located at 1024 S. Woodrow Street.
13. Z-9797 – J & R Properties Accessory Dwelling – Conditional Use Permit, located at 106 Ridgeway Drive.
14. Z-9798 – Peredo Accessory Dwelling – Conditional Use Permit, located at 4306 Foster Street.
15. Z-6611-C – Rezoning from PCD to UU, located at 508 Bond Street.
16. Z-6748-F – Rezoning from C-1 to C-3, located at 1208 Bowman Road.
17. Z-9789 – Rezoning from R-3 to R-4, located at 1921/1923 S. Maple Street.
18. Z-9790 – Rezoning from R-3 to R-4, located at 3924 Potter Street.
19. Z-9791 – Rezoning from R-3 to R-4, located at 2119 S. Martin Street.
20. Z-9792 – Rezoning from R-3 to R-4, located at 1619/1623 Johnson Street.
21. Z-9796 – Rezoning from C-3 to C-4, located at the Northeast corner of Production Drive and Distribution Drive.
22. Z-8959-B – Valerie Place – PD-R, located at 14309/14617 Kanis Road.
23. Z-9787 – Thomas Short-Term Rental – PD-C, located at 300 Springwood Drive.
24. Z-9800 – Little Rock Micro Home Village – Conditional Use Permit, located at 3405/3511 Roosevelt Road.
25. A-344 – National Property Holdings Annexation, located West of Kanis Road, south of Kanis Ridge Road, 14508 Kanis Road.
26. A-345 – National Property Holdings Annexation, located between Denny and Kanis Road, south of 21201 Denny Road.
27. A-346 – Potlatch Deltic-Morgan Cemetery Annexation, located between Morgan Cemetery Road and Highway 10, west of Joe T. Robinson Schools.
28. Hillcrest Design Overlay District Amendment
29. Z-5817-L – Cantrell West Retail Center – PCD, located at 15122 Cantrell Road.
30. S-1941 – Little West Addition – Preliminary Plat, located at 7404 Mabelvale Pike.
31. Z-8629-D – Storage Space, LLC – Conditional Use Permit, located at 102 S. Rodney Parham Rd.
32. Z-9782 – Dunnick Mixed Use – PCD, located at 6024 Stagecoach Road.
Interested parties may participate in the public hearing to be held at the above-mentioned place and time, by registering in-person at the public hearing, or in one of the following ways:
a. No later than 24 hours prior to the public hearing time, email written comments/written statement to email@example.com, including associated item name(s) or case number(s.) The comments/statements will be submitted for consideration to the Planning Commission.
b. The meeting may be attended in person. The meeting will be held in the Centre at University Park, 6401 W. 12th Street. The meeting will begin at 4:00 p.m. For further information on meeting protocol, you may contact the Department of Planning and Development staff at (501) 371-4790, between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Project applications and related information is available for visual review in the Department of Planning and Development, 723 West Markham, Little Rock, Arkansas. Interested parties are invited to contact the Planning and Development Department by phone at (501) 371-4790 to discuss application details or make arrangements to review available information.
The City of Little Rock complies with all civil rights provisions of federal laws and related authorities that prohibit discrimination in programs and activities receiving federal financial assistance. The City of Little Rock does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, income status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, political opinions or affiliation, in admission or access to and treatment in the City's programs and activities, as well as the city's hiring or employment practices. Complaints of alleged discrimination and inquiries regarding the City's nondiscrimination policies may be directed to: Title VI Coordinator, 500 West Markham Street, Little Rock, AR 72201, 501- 371-4475.
This notice is available from the Title VI Coordinator in large print or recording. Free language assistance for those with Limited English Proficiency is available upon request.
La ciudad de Little Rock cumple con todas las disposiciones de derechos civiles de los estatutos federales y autoridades relacionadas que prohiben la discriminacion en programas y actividades que reciben asistencia financiera federal. La ciudad de Little Rock no discrimina por motivos de raza, color, credo, religion, sexo, origen nacional, edad, discapacidad, estado de ingresos, estado civil, orientacion sexual, identidad de genero, informacion genetica, las opiniones politicas o afiliacion, en la admision o acceso y tratamiento en los programas y actividades de la ciudad, asi como de contratacion de empleados de la ciudad. Las quejas de supuesta discriminacion y consultas sobre la politica antidiscriminatoria de la ciudad pueden ser dirigidas a Coordinador del Titulo VI, 500 West Markham Street, Little Rock, AR 72201, 501-371-4475.
GIVEN UNDER MY HAND THIS 15TH DAY OF MAY, 2023.
Monte Moore, Development Administrator, Department of Planning and Development DR1T-5/23/23