Popular Stories :
- Nestled back off Markham across the street from the sprawling campus of the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS), sits a quiet, almost unnoticeable building that looks not unlike a miniature hotel.
- Recently I was enjoying dinner with family at the newly relocated Ira’s on Main Street in downtown Little Rock.
Central Arkansans may have noticed more murals and sculptures popping up in the past several years.
As a first-generation high school graduate, Sarah Miller remains proud of her roots.
- Last April, Depaul USA, which operates the Jericho Way mission, purchased a house on Heather Lane in east Little Rock with the purpose of housing the homeless.
- Thomas Schueck, a Little Rock business owner who went to college at night to obtain his engineering degree, built his steel company from the ground up in the late 1960s.
- Preston Palmer, a Conway native by birth was born into a musical family.
- The Arkansas Association of Women Lawyers (AAWL) will host their annual holiday brunch and silent auction on Dec. 8, 2018.
- Standing on the 63-acre grounds at St. Joseph Center of Arkansas, you feel as if you’re hours away from the city.
- The Law Review of the UA Little Rock William H. Bowen School of Law and the Butler Center for Arkansas Studies will host a symposium on Friday, Sept. 28, to commemorate the 60th anniversary of Cooper v. Aaron.