Type: LRNOTParty: Notice of Public HearingCounty: PulaskiAttorney/Contact: Monte Moore
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING - On December 14, 2023, at 4:00 p.m., in the Centre at University Park, 6401 W. 12th Street, pursuant to the provisions of Section 31 and 36 of the Code of Ordinances, the Little Rock Planning Commission will hold a public hearing on various proposals for the following properties:
1. Z-9867 – Swinton Accessory Dwelling – Conditional Use Permit, located at 5320 McClellan Drive.
2. Z-9888 – Dogtopia – Conditional Use Permit, located at 400 N. Bowman Road.
3. Z-9868 – Rezoning from R-2 to C-1, located at 8201-8221 W. 22nd Street.
4. Z-9879 – Rezoning from R-2 to C-1, located at 17900 Lawson Road.
5. Z-9880 – Community Living #1 Group Home – Special Use Permit, located at 12553 Rivercrest Drive.
6. Z-9881 – Community Living #2 Group Home – Special Use Permit, located at 1925 Perry Street.
7. Z-9882 – Community Living #3 Group Home – Special Use Permit, located at 2111 Aldersgate Road.
8. Z-9883 – Community Living #4 Group Home – Special Use Permit, located at 2117 Aldersgate Road.
9. Z-9884 – Community Living #5 Group Home – Special Use Permit, located at 4 Jack Nicklaus Cove.
10. Z-9885 – Community Living #6 Group Home – Special Use Permit, located at 10 Ben Hogan Cove.
11. Z-9886 – Community Living #7 Group Home – Special Use Permit, located at 2516 Riverfront Drive (Unit 1)
12. Z-9887 – Community Living #8 Group Home – Special Use Permit, located at 2211 Westport Loop.
13. Z-9303-A – Cigar Republic – Revised PCD, located at 1315 Breckenridge Drive.
14. Z-9703-A – Southern Patio Bar & Grill – Private Club – PD-C, located at 7315 Geyer Springs Road.
15. Z-9865 – USA Tire & Accessories – PCD, located at 4920 W. 65th Street.
16. Z-9871 – Caple Event Center & Mixed Commercial Use – PCD, located at 4621 Asher Avenue.
17. Z-9872 – Marina Lifestyle Medicine – Revised POD, located at 16913 Cantrell Road.
18. Z-9877 – The Landry Group – Vehicle Parking & Storage – PD-C, located at 8503 Mabelvale Pike.
19. Z-9878 – Crimson Oaks – PD-R, located at 14118 Kanis Road.
20. Z-9889 – SBC/Lake Nixon – Solar Farm – PD-I, located at the Southwestern Corner of Colonel Glenn Road & Cooper Orbit Road.
21. Z-9863 – Kuruvilla STR-2 – PD-C, located at 125 Warwick Road.
22. Z-9864 – Tomlison STR-2 – PD-C, located at 822 N. Coolidge Street.
23. Z-9866 – J. McDonald STR-2 - PD-C, located at 5105 “C” Street.
24. Z-9869 – Carbary #1 STR-2 – PD-C, located at 411 N. Jackson Street.
25. Z-9870 – Carbary #2 STR-2 – PD-C, located at 121 White Oak Lane.
26. Z-9873 – Blanton STR-2 – PD-C, located at 12 Terrace Drive.
27. Z-9874 – Swarna #1 STR-2 – PD-C, located at 1412 S. Tyler Street.
28. Z-9875 – Swarna #2 STR-2 – PD-C, located at 801 N. Hughes Street.
29. Z-9876 – Beaty STR-2 – PD-C, located at 2221 N. Cleveland Street.
30. Z-LU2023-18-01 – Ellis Mountain Planning District – Residential Low (RL) to Commercial (C), located at 17900 Lawson Road.
31. S-1953 – Romero Addition – Preliminary Plat, located at the Northwest corner of Chicot Road & Bunch Road.
32. Z-9848 – Hollowell Accessory Dwelling – Conditional Use Permit, located at 15701 Sorrells Road.
33. Z-9850 – Bassett Family Care Facility – Special Use Permit, located at 3118 S. Izard Street.
34. Z-9858 – Master Company – PD-C, located at 9911 West Markham Street.
35. Z-9795-A – Queen Beans – PD-C, located at the Northwest corner of Hermitage Road and Autumn Road.
36. Z-9853 – Kartcher Properties STR-2 – PD-C, located at 503 East7th Street.
37. G-25-231 – Arch Street – Street name change to Bruce T. Moore Way, that portion of Arch Street from West 4th Street north to the Arkansas River.
38. Z-9827 – Mindful Properties (2) STR-2 – PD-C, located at 5131 Cantrell Road.
39. Z-9854 – Wyatt 1 – PD-R, located at 2504 West 18th Street.
40. Z-9855 – Wyatt 2 – PD-R, located at 2516 West 18th Street.
Interested parties may participate in the public hearing to be held at the above-mentioned place and time, by registering in-person at the public hearing, or in one of the following ways:
a. No later than 24 hours prior to the public hearing time, email written comments/written statement to firstname.lastname@example.org, including associated item name(s) or case number(s.) The comments/statements will be submitted for consideration to the Planning Commission.
b. The meeting may be attended in person. The meeting will be held in the Centre at University Park, 6401 W. 12th Street. The meeting will begin at 4:00 p.m. For further information on meeting protocol, you may contact the Department of Planning and Development staff at (501) 371-4790, between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Project applications and related information is available for visual review in the Department of Planning and Development, 723 West Markham, Little Rock, Arkansas. Interested parties are invited to contact the Planning and Development Department by phone at (501) 371-4790 to discuss application details or make arrangements to review available information.
The City of Little Rock complies with all civil rights provisions of federal laws and related authorities that prohibit discrimination in programs and activities receiving federal financial assistance. The City of Little Rock does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, income status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, political opinions or affiliation, in admission or access to and treatment in the City's programs and activities, as well as the city's hiring or employment practices. Complaints of alleged discrimination and inquiries regarding the City's nondiscrimination policies may be directed to: Title VI Coordinator, 500 West Markham Street, Little Rock, AR 72201, 501- 371-4475.
This notice is available from the Title VI Coordinator in large print or recording. Free language assistance for those with Limited English Proficiency is available upon request.
La ciudad de Little Rock cumple con todas las disposiciones de derechos civiles de los estatutos federales y autoridades relacionadas que prohiben la discriminacion en programas y actividades que reciben asistencia financiera federal. La ciudad de Little Rock no discrimina por motivos de raza, color, credo, religion, sexo, origen nacional, edad, discapacidad, estado de ingresos, estado civil, orientacion sexual, identidad de genero, informacion genetica, las opiniones politicas o afiliacion, en la admision o acceso y tratamiento en los programas y actividades de la ciudad, asi como de contratacion de empleados de la ciudad. Las quejas de supuesta discriminacion y consultas sobre la politica antidiscriminatoria de la ciudad pueden ser dirigidas a Coordinador del Titulo VI, 500 West Markham Street, Little Rock, AR 72201, 501-371-4475.
GIVEN UNDER MY HAND THIS 13TH DAY OF NOVEMBER, 2023.
Monte Moore - Development Administrator, Department of Planning and Development DR1T-11/21/23