Type: PROParty: County: SalineAttorney/Contact: Meredith Wineland
IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF SALINE COUNTY, ARKANSAS PROBATE DIVISION
IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF CHARLES JOSEPH BAYBO
CASE NO 63PR-23-250-4
DAVID BAYBO, PETITIONER
ORDER APPOINTING ADMINISTRATOR
On this 20th day of June, 2023 comes on for hearing the petition of David Baybo, for appointment of an administrator of the estate of Charles Joseph Baybo, deceased, and upon consideration of such petition, and the facts and evidence in support thereof, the Court finds:
1. That no demand for notice of proceedings for the appointment of a personal representative of the estate has been filed herein, the petition is opposed by two of the heirs one of which was present, Elaine Baybo, and the same was heard and decided this date.
2. That Charles Joseph Baybo, who resided at 619 Westbrook, Benton, Arkansas, died intestate in St. Louis, Missouri on April 6, 2023.
3. That this Court has jurisdiction and venue properly lies in this County.
4. That David Baybo is a proper person and fully qualified by law to serve as administrator of the estate. He hereby appoints Meredith Wineland as agent for service of proces. The address for Meredith Wineland 108 South Main Street, Benton Arkansas, 72015.
5. That the amount of property which may reasonably be expected to pass through the hands of the administrator is $200,000.00.
It is, therefore, CONSIDERED, ORDERED and ADJUDGED that administration of the estate be, and hereby is, opened and David Baybo be, and he hereby is appointed as administrator of the estate of the decedent, and that Letters of Administration shall be issued to said personal representative upon filing of Acceptance of Appointment.
Judge Herzfeld, CIRCUIT JUDGE
APPROVED AS TO FORM: MEREDITH WINELAND #83185 - Attorney for Plaintiff, 108 South Main Street Benton, Arkansas 72015, 501-315-6111/Fax 501-315-6290, firstname.lastname@example.org DR2T-11/21,11/28/23